Job Interview Skills
- Are you suddenly in the job market, facing job interviews for which you feel ill-prepared or rusty?
- Do you regularly feel uncomfortable, unfocused, or unconfident during job interviews?
- Are you a graduating college student, wanting to make your best, most professional impression during your first round of job interviews?
- Do you want to help yourself stand out and be heard above rest of the competition when interviewing for a new position?
In these turbulent economic times, standing out and being heard above a larger crowd of competitors is more crucial than ever before. You need to be able to bring your most relaxed, confident, and prepared self to your job interviews, so that you will be remembered and hired.
Having interviewed and auditioned for hundreds of acting jobs throughout her history as a professional performer, Eleni knows what it takes to show up fully and well under enormous pressure in high-stakes situations. She'll share those techniques with you in private, individual coaching sessions in which you will:
- Get focused and clear about what you need and want to convey to your potential employer, so they really get what you have to offer.
- Hone your interview skills through role-playing exercises that simulate an interview situation.
- Make sure that your words, your wardrobe and your body language all work together to support your unique, professional presence.
- Learn breathing and relaxation techniques that can help you stay confident and calm before and during your interview.
If part of your interview involves making a formal presentation, Eleni will work with you to bring it to a whole new level of persuasive power.
“One meeting with Eleni can transform a person's confidence and change the way they think about a situation."
~ Terese Hunwick, former General Manager, Supply and Materials Management, Holcim, U.S. ~