Occasionally, the Eleni Group will present public speaking training programs open to the public -- workshops, seminars, webinars and teleseminars facilitated by Eleni Kelakos.
In 2016, Eleni will be presenting two programs:
On Saturday, March 26th, Eleni will present her popular program Think Like an Actor, Speak Like a Pro, a day-long workshop created for her current coaching clients (with a few additional slots open for additional participants outside of her client community).
And on Saturday and Sunday, October 22nd and 23rd, Eleni will conduct her first-ever Skygrabber Speaking Summit, a two-day deep dive into the nuts and bolts, do's and don'ts of public speaking mastery at the beautiful ZingTrain training space in Ann Arbor, MI.
See below for detailed information.
Fee for programs vary, and registration (via credit card, check or cash) can be arranged by phone (734-622-0522) or via email.
"One of the best days of staff training I've ever experienced in a business career spanning over 40 years." Randal Charleton, former Executive Director, TechTown, Detroit
Times are tough. Public speaking doesn't have to be. If you'd rather leap into a tub of rats than speak in public, or if you want to take your public speaking to a whole new level of confidence and impact, this workshop is for you!
You'll learn -- and reinforce such communication and presentation techniques as:
- The Five Commandments of Great Acting and Great Speaking (which form the cornerstone's of Transformational Presence)
- Breathing and relaxation techniques for optimum ease and authenticity
- Right Listening and Right Speaking Techniques
- How to structure your presentation for optimum impact
- How and why to use personal stories to make your presentations memorable.
You'll also have the opportunity to give a critiqued, prepared presentation!
WHEN: Saturday, March 26th, 2016. 9:30-5 pm
FEE: $267 early bird by March 4th; $297 by March 21st.
Comprehensive Handout, Let Go of the Armor Audio CD, Beverages, Snacks and light lunch included!
Bring a friend and save $25! Groups Discounts for 3 or more people. Class size limited.
Register NOW and save $30!
SkyGrabber Speaker Summit-- Moving Towards Mastery
We're just starting to nail down the details...and the "official" description will be posted by the end of January. But here are the basics of this two-day deep dive, in case you want to save the date and get a jump on this before it gets posted to the general public:
When: Saturday and Sunday, October 22nd and 23rd, 2016
Where: ZingTrain's spacious, cheerful, state-of-the art training space in Ann Arbor, MI
What: Seriously practical, evergreen theatre tools and techniques that can help you move towards mastery as a public speaker.
- Day one: You'll learn the Five Principles of Transformational Presence- tools and techniques to prepare your head, your body, and your presentation material so that you can be genuine, relaxed and impactful on the speaking platform.
- Day Two : You'll practice what you've learned, by giving a prepared, critiqued presentation to the group. And you'll learn techniques to continue to keep growing and learning as a speaker after the summit s done.
Since this event is being held at ZingTrain, which is associated with the famed Ann Arbor food purveyor, Zingerman's, there will be amazing food provided throughout the day-- from tasty breakfast treats and snacks, to a memorable lunch!
And you'll receive Eleni's 91-page Transformational Presence Self-Study Program (a $297 value) paired with a thumb drive loaded up with Eleni's Train Your Brain and Let Go of the Armor audio programs. You'll also receive a half-hour phone, Skype, or in-person follow-up coaching session with Eleni!