Occasionally, the Eleni Group will present programs open to the public -- workshops, seminars, webinars and teleseminars facilitated by Eleni Kelakos. Her most popular program, BE HERE AND BE HEARD:Think Like a Actor, Speak Like a Pro, a public workshop on public speaking, is offered every two to three months. Fee for programs vary, and registration (via credit card, check or cash) can be arranged by phone (734-622-0522) or via email. Upcoming programs are posted below:
BE HERE AND BE HEARD: Think Like an Actor, Speak Like a Pro
A Public Workshop on Public Speaking
"One of the best days of staff training I've ever experienced in a business career spanning over 40 years." Randal Charleton, former Executive Director, TechTown, Detroit
Times are tough. Public speaking doesn't have to be. If you'd rather leap into a tub of rats than speak in public, or if you want to take your public speaking to a whole new level of confidence and impact, this workshop is for you!
You'll learn -- and reinforce such communication and presentation techniques as:
- The Five Commandments of Great Acting and Great Speaking (which form the cornerstone's of Transformational Presence)
- Breathing and relaxation techniques for optimum ease and authenticity
- Right Listening and Right Speaking Techniques
- How to structure your presentation for optimum impact
- How and why to use personal stories to make your presentations memorable.
You'll also have the opportunity to give a critiqued, prepared presentation!
WHEN: Saturday, April 20. 10-5 pm
FEE: $195 early bird by March 22nd; $225 by April 15th.
Beverages, Snacks and lunch included!
Bring a friend and save $25! Groups Discounts for 3 or more people. Class size limited.
Register NOW and save $30!