Stop Playing Small
STOP PLAYING SMALL! Standing Out as a Woman of Power, in Body, Word and Deed
- Do you shrug off your accomplishments and abilities?
- Do you back off from confrontations?
- Do you hesitate to ask for what you need or deserve?
- Do you sound less mature or capable that you really are?
- Does your body language diminish your authority?
Too many remarkable women hold themselves back from making the difference they were born to make. That’s why Eleni created STOP PLAYING SMALL-- a presentation designed to help women commit to their worth and purpose, so they can lead with influence. Not only is it motivational, but it’s filled with tools and techniques that help women use their words, their voice and their body language to let others know they mean business—especially in a workplace dominated by men.
STOP PLAYING SMALL can be presented as a keynote, or as an interactive workshop or seminar. It’s a great way to open or close a conference; and a perfect fit for women’s direct sales groups, associations for women in business, and any event where women come together to better themselves.
- 10 Ways to stand out and be perceived with more authority and impact
- How gender affects listening and communication and how to make it work for you
- How to use your voice, words and body language to better reflect your power and command the attention you deserve.
- How to use the power of the Triple A’s (Action, Attitude, Authenticity and Accountability) to help you take action toward what you need and want on a daily basis.
STOP PLAYING SMALL was such a big hit with Inforum, a Professional Women’s Alliance, they brought it back three more times. Other top-level professional women’s organizations, like The General Motors Affinity Group for Women and the Women’s Exchange of Washtenaw have shared STOP PLAYING SMALL with their membership, to enthusiastic reviews.
Is STOP PLAYING SMALL a good fit for your organization? Watch the accompanying video and see!